From:
William Alan Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 14:44:42 -0500
Roger has a ferret with 'extra' teeth:
This is a common problem with small dogs but not one I've ever seen in
ferrets.  I don't know why it would need to be treated before your vet gives
the next vaccination though.

Selena might go really really far north:
I wouldn't suspect any problems with the extreme northern living for a
ferret that wouldn't be the same for other animals including humans.  I
wouldn't recommend long ferret walks in January but if the ferret is kept
indoors the outside temperature shouldn't make a difference.  While the
ferret is between buildings I would think you'd want to have them in a
carrier with plenty of bedding and maybe a hot water bottle for heat wrapped
in another layer of insulation.  Don't think you find a parka to fit.  Just
keep them warm enough.  Funny me who normally has to remind people NOT to
keep their ferret too warm...

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets