Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:46:57 -0700
Hi Folks,

Response for this raffle has been really slow.  I'm suprised given the
fact that there are drawings for 6 prizes:

Laptop computer

48 can cooler bag

4 - 5x7 ferret photo prints (TOO CUTE!!  and a must have for any ferret
lover's wall.

I would really like to sell at least 20 more tickets so I don't lose my
shirt on this one and raise at least part of the money we need for
Tucker.  I know everyone is strapped for cash, no one understands that
better than me and I appreciate everyone's participation.  Don't forget,
everyone that enters gets a free Tucker magnet, so there are no losers!
I'm extending the drawing date to October 30.  And don't forget that if
you participated in Christopher's raffle you may enter mine for free.

Thanks,
Kim at Somethin Up My Sleeve.