From:
Pat Baby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 07:07:27 -0600
There was a post yesterday about Juliana from the "Ferret Business Of
Georgia" in Marietta Ga.  Well it wasn't really about her but she was
mentioned.  Juliana and I became very good friends while I lived in
Georgia for a short time a number of years ago.  She runs a spotless
shelter , holds a full time job, manages to fund raise and is still
happily married.

I think a lot of kudos should also go to "Fortney" her husband.  Not being
a devout fanatic of fuzzies, but definitely and enthusiastic tollerator,
I applaud him and all the other shelter spouses that support their
significant others devotion.

It is terrific that the constant phone calls, pick ups, cage cleaning, vet
visits, flee markets, shows, adoption screenings, playtimes and heaven
knows what else on the list, can go on without someone in the background
wining "what about me'.

Hats off to spouses that have taken a back seat to a lot of needy little
guys.  Someone has to take care of these furry babies, they can't do it
themselves.

I must also point out that Juliana has some great volunteers that help with
fostering and all other duties.  If you are in the Atlanta area and have
room for a new addition to your household, she is the lady to contact.

Pat and my fuzzy farm