From:
samantha dear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:55:05 -0500
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a biiiig thank you to
everyone for giving me some NY vet info!  Most of the million of you
recommended the same vet in Brockport, and so I would assume hes the best!
So now my goal is to try my very best to see if his practice is interested
in a summer intern; please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Again, thank you all so much, its so nice to have a community that is so
willing to help others--all in the name of fuzzies!  whatever would we do
without them! :)

Thanks again, and a hello to all the fuzzies out there and their parents
from my little guys and me!

Samantha and the three amigos, Charli, Rosebud, and Fettucini Alfredo