Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:55:37 -0700
WOW!!! And I thought we had our busy weeks. Sadly this is one of the
hard parts of being in a rescue. Getting involved with Ferret Friends
Rescue gave me quite a rude awakening, oh I knew cruelty to animals was
out there, I just never had any face to face experience. Just when you
think you cannot be surprised by humans anymore, here comes another
situation which breaks your heart and discourages you at the same time.

Yes its true we cannot save them all, my mentor and our President Carol
Owens has told me this so many times since I started volunteering. It
just drives me nuts sometimes that I can't. I am sure I drive her nuts
too.

I am just so glad you were there for the ones that you could save. We
get cold here, but I cannot imagine these babies out in those temps.
Poor things.

You vent all you want, you deserve to. My daughter tells me all the
time, mom when we stop crying, worrying and getting our hearts
shattered into a million pieces, is going to be the day we walk away
from all this.

Take Care,
Give those fuzzies hugs from me.
JoAnn