Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:46:53 -0400
I read the list religiously and don't post often, but when I did post post I
was so pleased with all the wonderful advice I was given.  You all have been
a godsend to our ferrett family.  Well ferrett math has struck again.  We
added the cutest little guy last week.  The pet shop owner referred to him
as a silver back but I'm wondering if he didn't mean silver mitt, since he
does have four huge silver feet..  Anyway Dawson is is all naughty little
beautiful baby.His favorite pasttime is chewing fingers but he's beginning
to believe that no might mean something.  Methos, our huge usually playful
fellow is showing a bit a depression but doesn't bother him in the least.
Ironically our Sparky,the smaller "quieter" of the original pair, has been
awful.  We have no'd,scruffed, and time outed to no avail.  We found Sparky
then turns around and gives the little guy a nice ear washing so I guess
it's a love hate relationship so far.  I'm hoping the differences get
settled soon.  All in all life is good.