From:
Diane Verdi-Malenchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:38:49 -0400
i have my 3 in a small ferret room and they have free run (with a door
barrier) all the time.  i have 2 old kitchen cabinets with drawers that
they love to sleep in, so i have removed the cage because they werent using
it.  they have free roam of the whole house when im home but get put to bed
in their own room at night or when i go to work.  in their room is a rice
box, several litter trays, their food and water, and a tube.  i have found
that this is an ideal way to care for them and it enables me to even go
away for a weekend without worring about them.

hope this helps.