From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:44:06 -0400
On Saturday, Sept.  28, Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue(HOFA)
is taking part of the Columbus Zoo's MEET YOUR BEST FRIEND AT THE ZOO.

HOFA along with cat and dog rescues will be there with information and
adoptable rescues.  We are proud to be invited and recognized as a FERRET
SHELTER by the Columbus Zoo.

We will have a few of our rescues there for viewing but all adoptions
must be made at the shelter.  We will also have pictures and information
on all our rescues available.

So, join us if you can.

Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
Wildside Shelter Area - outside the Zoo entrance
Sat. Sept. 28, 2002  9:00 am - 5:00pm

There is no fee for viewing the animals, although guests must pay a $3
parking fee.  If you wish to enter the Zoo, admission rates will apply.

What a great day to visit the Zoo and see if you can find a new friend!

Scarlett Gray
Events Chair
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue