From:
Lynn Galigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:03:03 -0500
Hi everybody!

This is Ming Jou.  I'm 2 yrs old now and I just wanted to say dook dook
thank you to you fuzzies and humans of the FML and to the BIG guy for all
that my human (Lynn)and I have learned about me from this here list.  I
also wanted to say thanks to all my aunties and uncles of the Alberta
Ferret Society for all their love, fun support and help.  Oh, yeah and
thanks to all the Westbrook Vet clinic staff and emergency clinic staff
here in Edmonton.

BTW, I got my picture taken last week and of course, I charmed the photo
guy w/ my antics and poses :)

If any of you need fert info you can call the AFS Hotline at 447-3336.  We
gets calls from all over the world!

bye for now   luv Ming Jou