From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 04:51:56 EDT
A handsome sable boy hops up on his mommy's lap.......

"Mommy, where is Doodlebug?"

"Sigh......Doodlebug is in heaven Petey"

"But why Mommy, Is he ever going to come back? I miss him?

"No Petey, he is not coming back, but we will all see him again someday
 at the Rainbow bridge"

"Mommy, why are you crying?"

"Because Petey, So many people have sent beautiful cards and letters for
 our Doodlebug.  It has touched my heart.  There are so many wonderful
 people out there that love our Doodlebug just like we do"

"Do we feel better because of all the cards and letters Mommy?"

"We sure do Petey, We sure do"

"I love you mommy"

"I love you too Petey"