From:
Ann Hehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:53:37 -0800
Hi all,

I was catching up on my reading and saw the post from Ferrets r us about
her special gift and I had to share one I got from my Sabrina.  Before she
died last fall I was lying on my bed, sharing some time with her when she
started to give me fuzzie kisses.  Now this was a ferret who did not give
kisses, but on that day I was lying on the bed, on my stomach, when she
started at one foot, traveled up that leg, up my body, around my face and
down the other side, kissing all the time.  It was like she was leaving my
a special gift to remember her by because she died about a week later.  I
will always cherish that memory.

Another special time, with my girl Zoey, I have discovered that she loves
her tummy rubbed.  The othe night I was holding her, rubbing away, when I
started to rub behind her hind leg, well, that leg shot straight out, as if
to say, WOW, I like that.  It gave me such a laugh.  Now I do it all the
time and she loves it.

Thought I would share a couple of those fuzzie moments with the group.
Take care and give your fuzzie a hug.

Ann and the 4 fuzzies