From:
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 01:28:27 -0400
>From: "Paige Townsend" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Here is where you goofed... Yes Opium and Poppy are staying at my house
>(both fixed), BUT I also have 2 whole females that need to be spayed at
>my house too.  The girls were dropped off at the shelter Friday night
>from Oshawa Animal Control and I picked them up with the rest of the crew
>to hide during the spring cleanup.  You counted 2 pairs as only 1 pair.
>
>That brings the total surrenders in one week to 17 ferrets...

ahum!  sorry auntie Paige, you are so smart! :-)  I forgot about the 2
unaltered females lol!  BUT, you forgot about sumpthin too.  After the 7
unaltered kids showed up at the shelter Saturday and after Zeus came in,
our neighbor came by too.  He had (you'll never believe it) 2 eight day
old kittens.  So, yup, mommie is now taking care of all the new kids AND
feedin' 2 kittens.  i haven't met them yet, but i can smell them on
mommie's clothes!  PEEEEUW!  they are smelly!

Tell them lazy ferts at your house when they come home they will have to
be my slaves after all the work i did today lol!  Thank you auntie Paige
for taking them to your house!

xoxo Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end.  If it's not okay, then it's not the end.