From:
Katie Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:30:36 -0600
I have to admit that I am as troubled by Kodo's case as everyone else.  I
never thought that I would feel so terrified to take Ian and Cloud out in
public.  I guess we will be inside from now on.

Anyway, I wanted to do a little bit something to help out and maybe stop
this from happening to others.  It isn't much, but I have sent email to the
two Milwaukee TV stations which have internet email addresses.  I don't know
if it will do much good, but I thought that if a few of us contacted the
stations, they might be encouraged to look into the story and at the same
time educate SE Wisconsin about ferrets.

Here are the email addresses for the two stations:
Fox 6:  [log in to unmask]
WTJM 4:  [log in to unmask]

Katie, Ian and Cloud-man
--