From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:30:00 -0500
My kitchen is off limits to my ferrets, too many dangers in there. BUT
they do manage to sneak in sometimes..... when they get the chance....
and they go BONKERS! They've made it into the "forbidden area"! Oh JOY!
One place they love is the cabinet full of pots and pans. What noisy
fun that can be! Once found, the adventurous one is always set over
the barrier into the "safe area" and they are never happy about it.\
They scamper off, eager to tell their friends that "they made it!".

This morning I got into the cabinet for the turkey roasting pan......
in it was a puddle of pee and a nice little circle shaped poop,
compliments of a happy little ferret who needed to take a bathroom
break while noisily rearranging my collection of pots and pans.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nancy in Oregon