Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:57:30 -0600
Just a gentle reminder that if anyone is considering ordering the 2009
datebook, I make them as orders come in so I'll need a week or so to
get them ready to go. If you are sending one as a gift I can mail it
directly to whoever you'd like.

A refresher -
They are 5.5 x 8.5, double sided with one week per page, 34 pages,
spiral bound. I've included our 10 commandments for a responsible
ferret guardian, normal laboratory perimeters, pages for addresses
and phone numbers, tips, website url's, and black and white pictures
scattered through the planner.

The cost is $5 each, and $2 shipping for one, add $1 shipping for each
additional book. I have a paypal account but it doesn't accept credit
cards so the transaction would need to be from your paypal account to
mine, or checks can be sent to Ferret Family Services, PO Box 186,
Manhattan KS 66505-0186. Be sure to include a note that the check is
for the datebook and the address you want it mailed to.

If you are going to order and send a check, please let me know in
advance so I can get started on the datebook before the check arrives.

You are welcome to ask for opinions on the fml to see if this is
something you might be interested in. They are home-made (and made with
love) and would not be the professional quality that you see in the
stores so asking for opinions may help you decide if you'd like one.

Happpy Holidays!
Troy Lynn
www.ferretfamilyservices.org