From:
Jo Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:06:03 -0700
I am doing a Raffle for Oxford Ferret Shelter!  They need our help, and
I am sure that we all would like to help them the tickets are only 6 for
$5.00! and there is even a page that has been set up, if you would like
to sponsor a ferret, it would not take alot to sponsor one, and it would
help a great deal.  after all this is a ferret group and we all love our
ferrets so let`s show the little ones that need a sponsor that we do care
and sponsor them.

http://www.geocities.com/ferret_mommy2006/raffle.html

you can email me a
[log in to unmask] or

i do take paypal at [log in to unmask]

please take the time to think about becoming a sponsor to one of the
little ones.  they could really use your help!!!

Jo