From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 20:36:28 -0400
Hello All:
I will be going out of the country on vacation for the first three weeks
of July.  I can board the fuzzies at my vet's to the tune of about $1,000.
I would much prefer some less expensive alternative.  I have six fuzzies,
five of whom are in good health.  The sixth is on prednisone for
insulinoma.  This is not a big deal since he thinks the pred is a treat.
He loves his pred.  All are current on shots and are ECE free.  Five of the
ferrets are real gentle ferrets although I have to admit the sixth is a
biter.  She can be handled though, she's a lick, lick, chomp kind of biter.
I live near Philadelphia, Pa.  I would be grateful for any alternatives.
Many thanks.

Dale

Missing Burt