From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:18:43 -0700
Well, my kiddies used to just allowed to run around just the bedroom.
Now, we're looking at letting them have the run of the house. Someone
once said that ferret-proofing was like child-proofing for a 2-year-old
who can fit into a 1"x1" space. How true!

So far:
*Cabinets locked down
*Toilet seat always down
*Stove drawer checked for seal
****Now what in the world do I do for the refrigerator?

I know there has to be a good answer out there that won't harm the
refrigerator either. I care more about my babies than the machine, but
if it would cost me the hundreds to replace it because I do something
wrong in ferret-proofing it, I think I might have to just let them run
around in "their" bedroom like they've been doing.

Please, help me find a way to keep my kids safe, and not destroy my
fridge... they'll thank you (they'll even have access to the keyboard
and mouse on the computer (cords and tower are up high, out of reach...
well, at least mostly out of reach, and in easy view), so they might
even thank you themselves ).

Debbie H