From:
Marie-Agnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 01:03:37 +0000
Hi Ferrets Lovers,

And there is the third edition of my Ferrets Calendar, featuring
beloved and so loved and terribly missed beautiful Nahum, and featuring
the so precious and so adorable and incredibly cute Lil Bear.

There are new exceptional photographies never seen before.

I did especially a slideshow on my blog for everybody to be able to see
the 12 months :

<http://marie-agnesphotography.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-ferret-calendar-calendrier-de-furet.html>

The Calendar is available through the site Deviantart, Please go here:
http://www.deviantart.com/print/15780458/

You can also visit the inside of the calendar and discover all the 12
months indicated under the page cover.

**Free Shipping on DeviantArt** :

Spend $10 or more on any of my Ferrets Calendar or Ferrets Wall Art or
Art Gifts and get FREE economic shipping worldwide!

This offer can save you a lot of shipping cost on the large format wall
art items such as framed Fine Art Prints, Wrapped Canvas and Photo
Prints, or everything from my DeviantArt store.

This great offer expires on Wednesday, December 15th at midnight,
Pacific Standard Time!

All my others calendars are still available and updated for the new
year 2011:

http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com/prints/?itemtypeids=10

For all my prints and products from my DeviantArt store, please go
there:

http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com/prints/

For those who prefer to order directly from me, I will be happy to take
your order. I accept payment by Paypal. Please contact me at:

If there is in my gallery a photography you would like to have on a
print, but it is not yet available in my prints store, please contact
me, I will do my best for make it ready before December 15th.

My Ferrets Gallery: http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com/gallery/4049072

**Zazzle Store**
I am happy to inform you that I have build a new store on Zazzle,
Please go here:

http://www.zazzle.com/yukkabelle?rf=238349245366323751

My new calendar is available here:
http://www.zazzle.com/ferrets_calendar_3-158148570248965634

It comes in 3 sizes : 7"x11" - 11"x17" - 14 1/4"x22"

My Zazzle Store is new, so all my photographies are not in there. But
don't hesitate to contact me if you want to have one of my ferret
pictures on any product.

In this time of the year Zazzle is making crazy deals: Blitzen Deals.
Differents and many deals at each day, so go and visit often :)

Any question or concern or request please don't hesitate to contact me.

Enjoy !

Hugs and kisses to all your precious fuzzy babies

Marie-AgnEs Bear
 ...Nahum...
Anika & Cody & Apollo at the Rainbow with Charly at their side :(

http://theferretstudio.com/accueil/index.html