From:
Jerry Jackowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 13:38:20 -0700
Hello FMLer's

The Ohio FML/ferret picnic looks like it is going to happen.  If you
e-mailed me and you did not receive a response than for some reason I
didn't get it.  I will respond to everyone's email.

If you think you would really like to attend let me know.

The next step will be to pick a time and place.  It looks like we will have
it somewhere near Columbus.  I will keep everyone up to date.

This might be a great place for representatives from each club and shelter
in Ohio and bordering states to come and spur interest.

Thanks
Jerry, Nita and the seven sock scarfers.