From:
Nancy Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2013 09:20:05 -0700
Home Depot sells Allure flooring. It is embossed vinyl wood or tile
look strips that have heavy glue strips to place the flooring together.
It's floating as the pieces glue to each other, not to the actual
floor. I have it in my ferret area and most of my house now and it's
almost indestructible. It comes with a 25 year warrantee and is
completely waterproof. Anyone that is slightly handy can put the floor
together. It also looks great and is inexpensive. I chose this flooring
after a year of research and could not be happier.

Nancy Park
FerrettownUSA.com
Ferretown.com

"There is no objective truth, only the truth that's established by
power' Michael Crichton