From:
Terry Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:51:43 EST
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Silly things our ferrets make us do
>Anyway, my silly story involves pancakes... Epsie would inevitably climb
>up on the table and try stealing one.  After a while I decided to get
>clever.  These days, every time I make a batch of pancakes, I always cook
>two or three little teeny-tiny ferret-sized pancakes and put them on the
>table in a teeny-tiny ferret-sized dish, sort of like an offering to the
>weasel gods.... The sad thing, though, is that Epsie spurns his custom
>made pancakes.  He still insists on trying to grab mine while I'm not
>looking!
>Julie

Julie, It just sounds like little Epsie is just smarter then you think!!
She's nobodys fool when it comes to pancakes and size.  She can figure out
math in her head.  "Large Pancake?" Small pancake?" and Elsie says "Large
Pancake"...More food!!  I think ferrets have brains somewhere between dogs
and people.  VERY SMART!

Terry