From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:49:09 -0800
I ran out of ingredients to make porridge for my biggest ferret--Mom
(She is the 90 year old Alzheimer's lady written about in the last
published issue of Ferret's Magazine). She is very finicky. Yesterday
we were at Costco and they were demoing some ready-made pancake batter
in an aerosol type can. Mom had three helpings, so I bought some. I
asked her if she would like pancakes for breakfast and she started
dooking around singing, Hurray, I get ferret pancakes!"

So, guess what she got! Ferret pancakes. You just press the nozzle and
as the batter comes out, you shape it into the shape of a ferret. I
used raisins for the nose, eyes and ear. Mom said they were good and
tasted just like ferrets (What!?!). I am telling you, there is never a
dull moment here when you own a 5'4" blue-eyed white ferret with a good
case of ferritude.

LOL
Deva