From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 22:47:10 -0500
I just wanted to tell everyone that I received my order of 2 tubes from
Woodcraft.  They arrived quickly & are quite heavy so should last a good
long time.  I am very happy with them & best of all the fuzzy kids all
love them.  They are very sturdy.  I taped them together for more length &
twisted them around a regular clear tube & sort of put them all in a heap.

I cannot remember who posted about these delights but I sure do want to
thank you.  I plan on ordering 2 more to keep them outside in the kids new
play area that is being built.  (They are actually dust catchers I believe
for wood working machines)

I however have lost their URL.  It isn't anyplace on the order form.  I
saved it but for some reason it isn't coming out right when I open the
file.  So if whoever it was that posted about this could please get in
touch with me or post it again here for others I would be grateful.

They are on the costly side but are heavy duty so should hopefully stand
up to many ferret teeth & feet & pay for themselves.  I believe they weigh
about 4 pounds each.  If anyone is interested I can give them the name &
snail mail addy of the company & their phone number.

Lynn