From:
La LaMotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:11:03 -0500
Hi FMLers,

I recently purchased a travel-sized cage from the Ferret Store.  My ferret
and I never made it on the trip, so we have an extra cage we cannot use.
It is BRAND NEW!!!  She slept in it one night.

If anyone can use a cage...the info is below.
Please contact me at: [log in to unmask]

CAGE INFO:
The base is lavender with white bars.  No tools are required for assembly.
Easy break down for travel.  Coated plastic bars and solid plastic base for
easy clean up.  Ideal for summer travel to resort, cottage or as a single
ferret home.  STAND INCLUDED.

Measures: 32" x 20" x 14"
Original price: $57.47 (cage) $17 (stand) + shipping
Asking: $50 + shipping ($25 discount BRAND NEW)

Interested, Questions?
Please contact me at: [log in to unmask]