From:
Brandie Gauger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:59:47 -0400
I got my ferret, Lilly, in January of 2002.  I tried to spend time with
her and make sure I took care of her to prove to my mom that I could be
responsible.  I have moved out on my own, and I realize I don't have
enough time to spend with a ferret that has that much energy.  I hate
that I have to rearrange my furniture to get her to stop digging at my
couch.  I don't want to purchase more stuff to stop a bad habit.  I can't
relax when I'm at home... but I do love the lil fert and this is a hard
decision for me to make.  So, I am asking if there is an individual or
family in the south-central PA, and surrounding states that would be
interested in a ferret who hardly bites, she's a DEW, and maybe close to
a year old, email me at [log in to unmask]  Including her, I would also
sell the cage, her rice box, as well as what supplies I still have that I
would not need for $125 or best offer.

I feel horrible to get rid of her, but I don't have the time for her
now that i have my own place.  If I had a room to let her run around, I
would, but as of right now, that is not an option.  Please don't send
flames to me because this is a very very difficult decision I had to
make, but I know there is a family out there who can take good care of
my Lilly and let her run around more than I am able to...

-brandie