From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:00:29 -0400
If it's not readily apparant to anyone -- withthis viral fever I wrote the
post yeasterday about the person who pretend to be me part of the time to
the4 general group, but part of the time withhopes that the unknown person
who pretends to be me was reading it.When I wrote "you" it was NOT to any
known person, but tothe pretender whoever that person is.  Reading it again
it is confusing.  No, I don't know who the person is, and no the person is
not at all likley to be someone who is regulary seen on the list.  Remember
that it is thought that this is likley someone so shy that she or he won't
come out nomrally.  I apologise for any confusion that may have caused, and
hope that this makes enough sense for youto understand, while this bug goes
up and down in me.  If anyone misuses what I said yesterday to hurt anyone
then shame on him or her!  If everyone gave me the benefit of the doubt
and no one got hurt then thqat makes me very happy because it is how MOST
of the people here act -- kiind and understanding -- so then the majority
carried the day which is marvelous!

I will do cross-posts again when I am sure that I woun't mangle them.  Do
not want to risk damaging important health info.