From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:41:55 -0800
--------- Forwarded message ----------

hello

i would like to convey my dearest sympathy to you at the loss of your
little lola.  it is a terable tragedy when we loose one of these little
wonders even more when they are gone before they can experience all the
wonders of being a ferret.  when are forced to give us their every being
in so short a time.  i'm hopeing you were able to enjoy each other fore
some of the time you had together. ( i helped my pogo to the bridge on
7/16/02 after unknown complications following adrenal surgery he was only
20 months old.) i will ask my little pogo to look for lola and help
introduce her to all her new friends.

with heartfelt sympathy: rich samantha & barnaby & the ghost of pogo