From:
Leslie Giles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 08:42:30 -0600
Hi Lauren --

We had the same problem in our bedroom.  It took us just once with a "fuzzy
in the springs" to know that we had to do something--quick!  We have a
queen size bed, so I pulled out an old double size flat sheet and we turned
the box springs over, layed the sheet over the bottom and staple gunned it
to the box springs.  We affixed it very tightly and taut so that there
would be no chance (we hoped!) for a fuzzy to get it loose, pull out a
staple or find other means to get hurt.  It took a while putting the
fasteners so close together, but it has worked!  From the moment we fixed
it, they never even gave the bottom of the bed a second glance...the fun
was gone.  (Mom, you're soooo mean!) Now, if anyone has suggestions on how
to discourage them from playing in new lace sheers and drapes.  Please let
me know.  (No, the new lace sheer is not for pulling and trying to take to
the hidey hole!)

Good luck,
Leslie