From:
Cathy Jo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 07:21:53 -0500
Hello all,

I have been a member here for a long while, But I stopped reading a while
back simply because I couldn't handle hearing of all the sick & dyeing
Ferrets.  I'm a whimp I know, but I just cant bare to hear of it so much.

As you know by now I lost my first ferret November 1st.  My darling Harley
Ann.  It nearly killed me to see her pass on.

Sandee I thank you for filling us in on her adventures on passing to the
bridge it really did make my children much happier and really think it
will help in their dealing with our loss.  My son especially is taking it
really hard (age 11).  I seems at peace this morning as I read him Harley
Ann's adventures upon her arrival I cant thank you enough for what you do
for us.

I thank you all for your sympathies and notes.  My heart goes out to you
all with sick or dyeing Fuzzies.  My heart just cant take the thought of
it anymore.  I do miss her so.....thank you again

~~Cathy Jo, Miloe, Harley Ann, Teddy Bear, Maximillion, Max, Drako, &
Sabrina, Fluff & 4 left of Sabrina's last litte

Join my mailing list for pet lovers
Just click here......
http://www.yahoogroups.com/subscribe/FurKids

other ways to contact me....