Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 00:31:46 -0600
Just want to touch base, as I am still behind (I read in *jump-around*
fashion, trying to stay tuned, but never really catching up).  I have
fifteen issues still unread. :-(

I really mean it when I say that if I missed something I should have
acknowledged it is only because I didn't know.  Those of you who have been
there for me deserve to have me be there for you.  Sometimes I write my
condolences, only to have *failed mail* in my face the next morning.
<sigh>

Lisette, if anybody can bring a quiet tear to my eye, it is you.  So when
you mentioned that my poem moved you, I felt blessed again.  ( with you
being one of the gifted writers on this list!)  Troy Lynn continues to
carry her head high, as all you other wonderful shelter moms do, loving and
giving 100% with such grace, that I am constantly in awe.  So many of you
carry on in situations that would find me dragging behind crying, falling
apart in a crises.  You people somehow have the strength to bring light to
little eyes that could not understand why they have been abused, discarded,
and unloved.  Our little friends with fur are blessed because you exist!

Will catch up with personal notes as soon as my elevator stops. (this is
my busy season),

God bless you all,
Lizzi