From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:24:09 -0800
The neighbor of one of my co-workers has 2 ferrets that she would like to
sell.  She doesn't have time to give them the attention she feels they
deserve.  It's a boy and a girl and their cage (probably accessories,
too, what would she need them for anymore?) and she wants $150.  She
lives in Godfrey, Ill.  They are both 3 year old sables.  If interested,
send me your contact info and I will pass it on.

Sue