Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:47:33 -0700
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary is back in & WINNING in the Pepsi
contest! We're up to #6!!

Help us stay there!!!! The top 10 in this category at the end of the
month each will win $50,000!!!! Here is our entry & info on the many
many animals we save!
http://www.refresheverything.com/helpcrittercamp

Help us care for more elderly & medically involved ferrets and much
more!

Here's how to vote: Text 108022 to Pepsi (73774) - its FREE! Save &
vote every day in August & ask your contacts to vote too!
And/or Vote online http://www.refresheverything.com/helpcrittercamp
signing in with either facebook &/or email voting once a day

Now This is VITAL:
Please Collect & Use the PEPSI power vote codes in yellow caps & boxes,
you can use up to 10 codes/day if you sing in with your email or Please
email them to [log in to unmask] so we can use them

PLEASE Share this message & ask everyone to vote & save those YELLOW
CAPS!!

And check out this weeks newsletter for pics of the 24 newest rescues
we saved last week:

<http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs012/1102168955753/archive/1106890303913.html>

thanks!!

Beth