Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:03:04 -0400
today I received the first submission for the art show!  guess who it
is from?  Lindsay Cibos, of Peach Fuzz fame!  Lindsay had kindly donated
an original sketch and a colour print of Amanda and Peach.  you can view
the colour print here:

    http://jaredandlindsay.com/html/jal-pf-01-amandapeach.html

so who wants an original drawing of Peach?  I have also heard from above
half a dozen other people.  if you would like to submit art, please do
let me know!  for more information, click on the Art show and Auction
link on the ifc ferret aid site

    http://ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html

feel free to email me if you have any questions, or if you want to
discuss ideas for what you want to make.

Selina, Dart, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi

IFC Ferret Aid 2006
POOF!  Ferret ART Show and Silent Auction
http://ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html