From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:19:28 EDT
I am getting ready to get everything in order with ending the CSI raffle.
If anyone has emailed me $$, and you have NOT received your raffle
tickets, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Again, I will be announcing the winner(s) on August 1st.

Also, for those of you that crossposted about the raffle to other boards
for me, could you please cross post this as well?  And then please email
the names of the boards you have crossposted to, so I will know where to
announce the winners at.  [log in to unmask]

Thank you, and GOOD LUCK to all of those that have contributed!

Kris and the Fur Kids >^..^<
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarpetSharksInk/