From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 08:17:09 -0400
Hola,

I have recently moved down here to the sunny Ft. Myers area.  My two
eldest ferrets and myself had our first vet appointment yesterday @ the
vet most recommended by this list.

Long story short, my boy Bonkers needs lupron and a supply of melatonin
implants.  Dr. Nelson says he can no longer get the ferret sized lupron
depot and he does not order the melatonin anymore.

Does anyone know if Proffesional Arts Pharmacy still has the ferret sized
dose?  If not, does any one know of any other source?

I am looking for Loki's Rescue because one of the vet techs at Visquay
Prada said it was the local rescue.  I am hoping they have a line on a
supply of lupron and melatonin.  Please contact me?

Thanks in advance for any help ya'll can swing my way.

--
HappyTails,
Karen