From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:51:18 -0400
Hmmm.

Enter scene:

Workshop
Elves at benches sorting through sky high stacks of mail.

IFC Ferret:
"Hi, Elves!  Have all the ferret people been good this year?"

Ellie Elf:
"Oh, YES!  Almost all of them!"

IFC Ferret:
"Marvelous!  How is our new project going?  What was the result when we
asked people where they would like to see the next IFC symposium held?"

Elves look toward the floor with frowns and go silent.

IFC Ferret:
"Ellie..."

Ellie Elf: "Well, you see, IFCie, people are spread out all over and
they all have favorite places to vacation or they would like someplace
near them, so... Well... Okay, finally what we did was to mark the
places on a map because we heard from so many..."

Walks to large curtain against the wall and pulls back cord.

One the wall is a huge map of the U.S., and it's territories, and such
with almost every square inch covered with thumbtacks.

IFC Ferret:
faints

-- Sukie (not a vet, and not speaking for any of the below in my
private posts)
Recommended health resources to help ferrets and the people who love
them:
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
AFIP Ferret Pathology
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
Miamiferrets
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/
International Ferret Congress Critical References
http://www.ferretcongress.org