From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:37:36 -0400
Ok, there is probably only one place I can admit this, and I think it's
the FML.

My ferret Mikette is smarter than me.  For a couple of weeks now she
has been getting duck soup every evening.  Well, things have gotten
hectic lately and ummm, I've forgotten a few times.  She remembers,
she reminds me.

Normally when I get home my three fuzzies will interact with me for a
little while, then they get busy and do their own thing.  Not Mikette,
not on the nights I forget.  She follows me around, and whenever I'm in
the kitchen will look up at me expectantly - until my intelligence level
kicks in and I realize what she's asking for.  After she gets her duck
soup (and I swear the minute I get the container and head to the
microwave she knows I remembered) she goes on her own ferret way to more
exciting adventures.  But she knows she needs her duck soup first.  (-:

Risa