From:
Jena Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 19:33:25 EDT
ok let me start off with ferret home thingy

my friend who owns the pet store here in PA has a 6month old at least that
old lil girl ferret that no one seems to be buying --- the ferret is a
silverish/sable color and is very entergentic(sp) and loveable ........ she
would love to sell her to anyone looking to buy a ferret I will have to ask
on the price ------ sorry to put this here but I cant stand to see her in
the cage -- there is nothing wrong with her, I would buy her but im not
allowed to ahve any more pets!

now for the fun part -- sit down its story time!
well today my dad and I put a new carpet in my room and boy you never know
how much stuff you own until you have to take it out of your bedroom!  well
as I was taking my stuff from the bedroom out in the middle room I got to
know why my room smelled of crap!  From having Vinyl when he was alive you
always knew when the room smeeled like shit that it was somewhere on the
floor -- well I found not 1, not 2 but 3 nice lil presents on my rug!  damn
angel to hell for that one!  and the third one was in my cd rack go figure
that one!  since I have the new carpet in Angel has yet to be on it -- he's
sleeping now as we speak so that means he'll be up all night long guess its
time to wake him up so I can bath him!

ok that was all I had to say!

you know you own a ferret when you look at the florr more then where your
going in your house!

you know you own a ferret when your medicine cabniet is filled with medicine
for you ferret then for yourself

Jena & Angel

Angel -- hey mum ya know this shoe string here in this shoe would look great
in my cage and what the hell I'll take the whole shoe....got anymore????