From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 17:01:28 -0400
Hi All...

I posted about Pooh and his new found talent of tail wagging.  Well...
he dooked last night for the first time!  It's like when you hear your
hooman kids say their first words.  (Not exactly but close) he was
excited by Sno AGAIN and when I entered their room he was wardancing,
bouncing off the walls, and cutting flips, too.  And then he dooked.
Not much or very loud, but he dooked!! :0)

"Dooks" to all...
Christa
Sno and Pooh
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky