Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:19:39 -0400
While I agree that it is a person's right to do anything legal, that does
not mean that it is a necessity if it is something offensive.  I felt
that Eleanor's handling of this whole affair was tactful and sympathetic.
She merely educated this person about pet ferrets and enlarged their
knowledge.  Where it went after that was the seller's business.
Eleanor's gentle approach obviously opened his eyes to the fact that
many might find this an offensive item.  I, for one, feel that she
should be applauded with the way she handled this issue.

Laurel D.