From:
"Thomas E. Laursen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 1995 15:49:36 -0400
Hello everone-
All the while I was growing up I wanted a ferret, however, my Mom said,
"Not till you get your own place!" Sooooo can you guess what I did last
month upon finally arriving in my own apartment?  Yep, you guessed it.  I
looked around for a while and ended up adopting a 12 mo old (based on my
limited knowledge a 'butterscotch') from a local pet store/shelter.
Thankfully whoever had "Oscar" before I did trained/cared for him very
well.  He has started to pick up some of the things that my two kittens
do-- Jumping from the couch to the coffee table and then onto the nearest
living person or creature, that happens to be unfortunate enough to be in
the way of a kamikaze ferret.  Wonderful way to be greeted :-) I enjoy
the FML very much you all provide alot of great input and advice on these
wonderful fuzzies.  Well, on a final note I want to applaude a certain
pet store, in my area of Ohio, for having a whole page of their ad
dedicated to ferret supplies and items for their health.  It shows
progress in the eternal fight for ferret freedom.........
Best to all, from all of us- Oscar (ferret), Sam and Samantha (cats),
George (guinea pig), Paws (rat), Gabrielle and Damien (angel fish),
Tom and Heidi (the humans)