Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 00:58:15 -0800
Hi Folks,

I'm wondering if there are any ZZ Top fans out there.  I've got a
collector's item that I need to part with...for the sake of the furkids.
It's a CD that's never been played of their Recycler cd released in 1990.
It's got a huge color fold out and a full metal jacket.  Must weigh at
least two pounds.  Super cool looking and in excellent condition.  Only
a few of these were made that I know of.  I'll let it go to the highest
bidder over $15 that emails me by saturday the 7th.

Thanks!

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.