From:
Rob and Kate Adlers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 23:18:53 -0400
This is an official call for artists for our Ferrets 2001 logo!

We are looking for a logo for the Ferrets 2001 symposium in Toronto.  This
logo will be used on banners, flyers, the official program, and t-shirts.
We'll be accepting submissions until November 30, 1999.  During the month
of December 1999 we'll be asking folks to come to our Web site and vote for
their favourite.  The design that receives the most votes will be chosen as
the Ferrets 2001 logo, and the winner will also receive a free pass for two
to the Saturday conference.

If you have an idea for a Ferrets 2001 logo, please submit it in standard
computer graphic format (e.g. .JPG or .GIF) to [log in to unmask] with the
subject heading FERRETS 2001 LOGO CONTEST.  We will post these graphics on
the Ferrets 2001 Web site as they are received.  The contest will close at
midnight, November 30, 1999.  We'll post reminders occasionally so you
don't miss out on this special event.  Please direct any questions about
the logo contest to [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your support!  We look forward to seeing your designs!

From the planning committee of Ferrets 2001