From:
Elsie Dart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:33:10 EDT
I purchased a Ferret Harness and Lead for my new Ferret Brutus, he went
Spastic to the point where he actually threw up.  My Vet told me that
their are harnesses that Do NOT have a Collar, that their fron paws go
threw and then it is velcro around the Belly.  Could Anyone Help me, I am
having a very Diffuclt Time finding one like that.

I will never put a Collar on him again, it really scared him, and he is
only 3 months old, but i would like to be able to walk him.  Any Help
would Gladly be Appreciated.

Thanks   Elsie Dart
E-Mail = [log in to unmask]