Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:53:42 -0700
Hola everyone,

The raffle I'm holding for Silver has not received much response.  I'm
going to give it another week to see how it goes.  However, if I don't
receive enough response, what I'd like to do is just give a little
something to those that bought tickets.  That way everyone gets a little
something for showing their support.  Hope that's ok with those of you
that did participate.  Sorry I had to run this so close to Lola's raffle,
but ya can't help it when the adrenals come in so close together.  I've
already made the commitment to Silver, so he will get the help he needs
one way or another, but it's just going to take some time.  I still have
the patriotic magnets for sale.  They really are cute.  They're also being
auctioned on Ebay.  BTW Lola is doing just magnificent.  She's writing a
little song for you all but she says to be patient, it'll be here soon.

Thanks again to all!

Kim and da little Sometins Up My Sleeve.....ferrets that is.