From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:21:28 -0400
Hey All,

Cant contribute much at this time but I can contribute my hospitality
and the use of my home for a rest stop to anyone transporting ferrets
or supplies in SW Florida along I-75. I live in Ft. Myers and am just
minutes away from I 75. I also have a garage so could potentialy be a
collection point for any kind of pick up.

Just email and let me know if I can be of any use that way.

--
Jeus knows me, this I love!

Karen

"When someone loves you they say your name differently. You just know
that your name is safe in their mouth!"  Billy age 4