From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:54:09 EDT
Kym:

>Okay ... some questions for you folks.

>We've decided that a HEPA (the mega-mega-mega size) filtration unit is
>now an absolute necessity.  Why?  One of our ferrets, Bitty, is allergic
>(!) to ferret dander.  Any suggestions as to filter units?  We will spend
>serious $$$ on this, as the health of one of our ferrets is at stake.

I use the Hunter HEPATECH 375 air purifier.  It really does a great job
cleaning the air in the ferret room!  To get the HEPATECH 375 go to
www.comfortliving.com and click on the Allergy Care section.  Once the
Allergy Care page loads, click on the Hunter link under the Air Cleaners
section of the Shop by Category menu (on the left side of the screen).
This will take you to the Hunter products page.  The HEPATECH 375 is the
last air purifier unit in the list (model #30375) and lists for $184.95
plus tax (shipping is free).  You should get your air purifier in about a
week!

Hope this helps!

Marc Wilson and the new Tres Amigos (Rocky, Sam and Chloe)