From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:22:39 -0400
Sandee would you please look for my sweet Fern.  She is a very old
Chocolate girl.  You can't miss her, her back feet are sort of deformed
and she can't see so she sniffs everything very thoroughly.

Please make sure she finds Scotty, Mis Shel, Tinkerbelle, Powder, Sinbad,
Nips, Stinky, Baby and Noodles.

Ferny girl left for the bridge at 11:27 AM on April 7, 2004.

Those of us that she had to leave behind (MOM, DAD, and all her brothers
and sisters) are very sad.  But we know that Fern is young, healthy, and
playing with all the other lost fur kids now.

Sandee I know you are a very busy little ferret, but please check on my =
Fern for me.

Thank you so much,
Donna and the rest of Fern's Family