From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 14:34:20 -0500
My laptop and I are having problems.  It isn't sending email well, and I
had to send thsi through another program.  That program erased Diane B.
email adress.  Also, all my adoption-postings that were sent were erased,
as well as the email adresses.  I replied to everyone, but I do not hink
anyone got through.  I am so sorry!

Um, I live in NJ and am willing to adopt as soon as some furkids need me.
I am sosorry if you wrote me and had carpet sharks ready to go, but I have
a ferret-haing laptop.  It has now nbeen regulated to the closet and I
got out the other one.  I treuky am interested in adopting, and i wish I
hadn't used my school computer to reply to adoption messages.  Forgiveness
would be great, as would copies of any emails that anyone sent!

Dooks to all!

Gail